Thursday 14 January 2010

Air Purifier for your Pet

Air-purifier-for-doggy-and-cat

Wow – finally your dog does not have to suffer from the smell of dirty air. I mean come on! Does your dog really need its air purified? I mean my dog eats its own poo, i doubt any purifier will be able to make that smell any better. I wonder if this will affect dogs sniffing each others bottoms? I know that dogs use smell a lot more than us humans and i worry that this unit from UxSight comes with an air freshener. It will spray a nice scent into fidos face so he won’t have to deal with the smells of the modern world.

This has to be the most ludicrous air purifiers on the market.. but it might make a good humorous gift. I would stick to buying a normal air purifier and save your $20 for a bone for your pet dog.

 

Thanks to : Gizmodo Australia

Thanks to: Source

 

No comments:

Post a Comment