Wednesday 20 January 2010

11 Air Purifier Gadgets

The team at Air purifier Review site have gone and put together a list of the most ridiculous air purifier gadgets on the market today. I have always thought that these air purifier that you see on the shopping channel 24/7 are totally useless and such a waste of money. 

Of all the 11 useless purifiers,  i have to say that the dog purifier has to be at the top of my personal list. This dog purifier even has the ability to spray you doggy in scent so it smells like perfume. My dog would end up biting someone if you ever managed to put this strange machine around its neck.

Check out this strange image of pet purifier gadget:

Air-purifier-for-doggy-and-cat

I actually quite liked the cat litter purifier that they talked about. It will remove the scent of your cat poo and that is always a good thing in my opinion. I know its not a very popular opinion but i really hate the smell of cats as they make me retch! Any gadget that will help to remove this stench is good in my humble opinion. I just wish that more of my cat owning friends would get it. Maybe i might get them one for Christmas!

Check out this cat stench reducing invention!

cat-purifier

via

Read more: 11 Air Purifier Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment