Friday 5 February 2010

Air Purifier Reviews - Video

Its taken a fair amount of time but i have finally now released a video - air purifier review.

In this video i tried to give newcomers a few titbits of information to help them on their quest of finding a new air purifier.  I spoke about how most air particles are sized smaller than 1 micron and you need to go for a purifier that has a 97% effectiveness at removing particles bigger than 0.3 microns.

I detailed some tables that showed reviews and test results for a range of different air purifiers. This image is used to show that some air purifiers are just not worth investing any time in such as the lower range Oreck and Sharper Image purifiers.

The top table gave people an idea of some of the top portable air purifiers on the market today. I did not want to push a certain purifier on to people as i know that it takes time and some thought to find the right purifier for your needs. I just felt that people should start their research journey by knowing a basic overview of the range of purifiers available.

This is my first ever video on Youtube so i think i made quite a few mistakes that will be sorted out in future releases. I need to remember to make my bed and also not make the videos so long.

When the next video comes out, i will tell you about it here and i hope it will be better. Please feel free to rate the video and leave a comment – it would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment